One of our Specialties is Partnership Tax Returns no matter how far you are behind with your taxes.
What should you bring with you?
Here is a list to get you started it is by no means everything. Here is mini guide as there. We will ask you further questions. The Partnership Tax Return is usually lodged along with partner’s individual tax returns.
1. The Partnership’s last lodged Tax Return and financials
2. MYOB, QuickBooks or other accounting file
3. Bank statements
4. Medical expenses: out of pocket expenses (amount after reimbursed from Medicare and/or healthfund) over $1500. (includes – hospital, optical, dental, physio, prescription medication, chiro)
5. Copy of last year tax return Individual requiring amendment or if items are being depreciated
6. All receipts for expenses relating to the work you did for example:
a. Specific work related clothing
b. Dry Cleaning
c. Anything you unsure about just bring it along or ask us on the day
Want to save time in processing your data for BAS and Tax?
We can advise you on fast ways to process your data accurately and save you time and money.
Overdue & Late Partnership Tax Return and Late BAS Returns
If you are Late or Overdue with your Tax Returns or BAS’s and worried or stressed about this, we will help you no matter how far you are behind. We’ve helped others that were over 11 years behind and others with over 50 monthly BAS’s outstanding.
We are specialists in sorting out the mess (no matter disorganised) and giving you easy ways to keep up to date in the future. We will give you stress relief.
The sooner you come to us the sooner you will have that burden lifted off you. Better still we don’t judge we find the solutions and do our best for you.
No Hidden Fees or Commissions
Our fees are Tax deductible. We have No hidden fees or Commissions.
Call or contact us to make a time to drop by and we will look after you.
To find out more please call us on +61 2 9086 9444